Product Code: 1145
Children’s ENT-Pro® is a pleasant-tasting strawberry-flavored proprietary probiotic lozenge that supplies newly isolated Lactobacillus delbrueckii LE and Lactobacillus rhamnosus LB3 strains, along with Lactobacillus plantarum LM, Bifidobacterium longum and Bifidobacterium bifidum, combined to support otolaryngeal health in children.
• Promotes the biological mechanisms that support otolaryngeal tissues and organs
• Adheres to oral cavity mucous coat
• Demonstrates high survivability under both acidic and alkaline environments
• Shows antagonist activity towards opportunistic microflora, including Candida strains
• Exhibits immuno-modulating effects
• Activates immunocompetent cells by CD25+, CD56+ antigens, NK cells, IFNs
• Stimulates production of B cell lymphocytes, IgA
• Demonstrate high clinical result with positive effect on the microbiocenosis of the upper air passages
• Possesses activating effect on a wide range of responders on tonsillar cells
• As a daily probiotic, take 1 lozenge per day.
• When needing extra immune support, take up to 6 lozenges per day.
• For best absorption, place under the tongue to dissolve. Hold in the oral cavity for about 60 seconds.
• Each Children’s ENT-Pro® lozenge contains a minimum of 2 billion microorganisms.
Catalog: ChildrenImmune SupportIntestinal / Stomach
CAUTION: May contain trace amounts of milk and egg protein. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Store Refrigerated.
One (1) lozenge each day as a dietary supplement or as otherwise directed by a healthcare professional.
Proprietary blend (Lactobacillus rhamnosus LB3, Lactobacillus delbrueckii LE, Lactobacillus plantarum LM, Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium bifidum), Lysozyme, Fructooligosaccharides
Mannitol, sorbitol, natural flavor, citric acid, modified cellulose gum, magnesium stearate and silica.